My Self-Proclaimed Qualifications as a Hedge Fund Salesman

Hi there! First let me thank you for the opportunity to present myself for the selected position - Crypto Hedge Fund Sales. I am certain I will meet or exceed your expectations of what you look for in a potential team member. So, with that being said, I will address the four queries mentioned in your message, directly: 1/2. There are several attributes I possess that set me apart from other candidates applying for the role of Crypto Hedge Fund Sales. First, a solid education, beginning with an Associate's Degree in General Education, followed by a Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy from San Francisco State University, finished with an Executive Juris Doctor from Concord School of Law. Taken together, they qualify me for the position. What sets me apart is the ancillary 'RWE Degree' - Real World Experience - across the full spectrum of financial services. I have experience ranging from bank teller, to retail loan officer, to registered representative and registered investment adviser, to wholesale mortgage and investment banking, all the way up to management and eventually partnership, gaining valuable experience in each role and growing with each lesson. This led me to become a top producing salesman in each role, at each institution, consistently exceeding the production goals set by both my management team(s) as well as myself. And, it is these unique experiences coupled with the education that set me far apart from the other candidates. I am a proven producer who knows that success comes from not just working hard, or working smart - but by doing BOTH consistently and persistently until a goal is achieved. 3/4. I am attracted to the hedge fund industry because it made up a significant portion of my business in subprime lending, as well as throughout my investment banking experiences. Moreover, many of my classmates from law school have decided to participate in the hedge fund industry, wheter it be in the equity sector or the commodities sector, or in real estate,, it seems to be a common theme amongst the more successful peers in my group. And, often when most of the participants are doing very well doing the same or similar activities, it's a sign for me to do the same. Now, I indulged a fascination in 2009 - in Bitcoin from it's birth. I began mining it within months, trading it in the peer to peer markets by the end of the first quarter, and selling/spending it by year's end. Before I knew it, I was the primary source of Bitcoin for my friends, clients, and peers around the world. It sucked me in, and I have been following it's development ever since. I am a wholehearted believer in BTC, and cryptocurrency, in general. In fact, upon El Salvador's adoption of BTC as the National Dollar of the country, the bell had tolled for fiat currency. Paper money is near it's end of usefulness, and frankly, the only reason we still use it is because bankers are so resistant to it. As they should be. Nevertheless, cryptocurrency does not charge fees, it generates interest, stores value, is infinitely portable, totally anonymous, transparent, secure, untaxable, untracable, and ultimately the truest reflection of a free market that has ever existed. Finally, there's this: hedge fund, noun a limited partnership of investors that uses high risk methods, such as investing with borrowed money, in hopes of realizing large capital gains. I can not imagine a better, more risky, more potentially profitable instrument above Bitcoin (crypto, in general) as a subject for a hedge fund. It defines precisely what is required by an hedge fund in order to be a hedge fund, successful or otherwise. Finally, to answer HOW I can increase the assets under management and contribute to the rqapid growth of Platypus, the answer is at once very simple, yet quite complex. I will use an arsenal of skills and techniques used time and timne again - from the traditional 'cold call' on the accredited investor, garnerd from Dunn & Bradstreet (eg), to more modern methods like email blasts, text blasts, organic SEO and modern marketing techniques, to networking - I am always thinking of ways to promote cryptocurrency, and thus any hedge fund that employs it. It's all I talk about. All the time. It is the focus of the majority of my thought time and energy, and the emphasis of nearly everything I do. I would see the widespread adoption of Bitcoin as a global currency before the end of my career and will do whatever I can to achiebve that goal. One phenomenal way is to show skeptical investors the potential BTC has in store. It isn't hard, and before you can say "go" I'll have my prior book of bankers throwing money at me in droves. I already do. You guys beat me to the punch...

Comments

Popular Posts