this place is awful.

Fucking Miami Fucking Florida. This place is awful. I really wish I never came here. It's done nothing but damage the shit out of me hurt me and cause damage to my life. I know this is a really down sounding perspective but it's the truth. The fact of the matter is I lost my wife here. About a house here and now I can't leave. I lost my life here. I lost my life style here. And I have a hard time reconciling possibility that this all happened because my mother decided she wanted to move to Vermont and I was there for required to follow her. I came to the East Coast to live with her. You know even sometimes I think that living in Vermont was better than living here. I thought it would be so great I thought that I would meet all kinds of pretty girls I thought that I would find a job I thought that I would be happy. Maybe that was naive. Maybe it was hopeful. In fact is it was none of that it was for a new beginning and I got one I guess so let's see how it plays out but as of now it just plays sucks ass

Comments

Popular Posts