Next episode: Paige Turner...

SO, Sarah Gifts, one of the most beautiful women I have ever been graced by intimately, and the subject of the last episode, looks to be permanently gone. IDK if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I guarantee it IS. That being said, the death knell sounded when I met a 19-year old named 'Paige;. And , before you say it, I KNOW WHAT I SAID AND MY AGE. That doiesn't seem to be an issue for me or her, so if YOU have one, guess what? IT'S YOURS. Anyhow, back to Paige:
Without a doiubt...she's a hot one. While you can't see it froim the drawing above, she is exquisite. As alweays, she's my poreferred sanity level - crazy with a 'k'. I like her a lot, and recently pulled what seemd to be another Sarah Gifts mnaneuver on her - we soent about a week to ten days together. We did not fuck, but dammit, it was going to happen. Maybe. Again let me reiteratge myu uncertainty as to the goodness or badness of this fact - As all hot women do, she has her upsides and her downsides. She's diseases, a major drug addict, and previously committed. So, the story goes on'n'on...

Comments

Popular Posts