Temporary Tangential Topic (TTT?)

SO, it occurs to me: a few things, actually: 1. No one but ME (and a very select few others) actually read this thing. I mainly write if for myself, yet I never re-read it. Why? Is it a matter of discipline? A matter of fear (of what I wrote, publicly, despite the fact no one really reads it)? Or, something else? I will ponder this subject.
2. The TITLE of this blog could be (is) valuable, in some way shape, or form (of fungible currency) - however, it is very difficult to navigate the world of domain brokerage with ZERO formal training, relying solely on what I have managed to teach myself. 4. Why do I make this consideration each and every time my ass decides to sit down and wright/write/right/rite something here? I have also noticed I have been writing mostively the last few entries, and about firls. Sarah was a disaster. Paige has potential, but is MIA, and potentially *very* dangerous, possibly fatal (!). Rozzi is a lunatic ex-stripper who suppoosedly can't bust a nut - if true, not good, There's a bit more here and there, but I think I may make this a more structureds habit. Especially if I am considering writing a travel, food, or instructional book...and I am. TTYL #33#

Comments

Popular Posts