The Amber Castle

the latest one to commit lascivious acts with me. 22. Amber Castle.i have plenty more to say about this one if i ever ait and lay it out. not sureif shes done ...yet... Sometimes this is SO easy i wonder what i worried about anyhow. like I never saw it coming. ***Update*** And now I know. It ISN'T so easy, in so mamy fucking ways. And that's exactly the problem. Briana is on the periphery of my consciousness all the time, and in sneaky ways - like via Autumn. She fades in and out of my thoughts, often corrupting things in foing so. In the meantime, I am galling in love with another, already WELL on my way to a happier place - for me and Amber. Then, it hits like a brick, like it does every time, Blindside...WATCH YOUR BLINDSIDE J! Because I never do, and it costs... Amber is suddenly gone. At least I am 95% sure of it. Meanwhile, I am being sued for 100k.Maybe out of state. WOO HOO! LIFE!

Comments

Popular Posts