Nicole Silva

I am making a decision today. It will be a somewhat painful, but nevertheless necessary - I must rid myself of this toxic person who is poisoning the rest of my life, it seems on every level. I already miss her but what else can I do? She is costing me more than she's benefiting in any capacity, and the fact is that I truly fell in love with her. A series of events, and behaviors, however, has turned her for some reason. I am sure I had at least something to do with it, but can not take full responsibility for the situation she and I are currently in. She is largely at fault here, and she will not recognie or take any responsibility for. It's a shame. She is beautiful, and I spent a long time with her, just to throw thta time out. But, on the other hand, she is mannerless, from the street, devicive and conniving. Whats worse, it is very hard to say whether I am right about this, and that makes it a very uncomfortable emotional gamble. I *will* miss her. But I will also get over her. Still, I am not sure I am doing the right thing. Let me review this as much as possible at this moment, since it is the moment this will happen. After bringing company, mostly her friends that have since become mine as well, she threw an attitude, then locked herself in the bedroom of our rented apartment, leaving me to contend with the several people she brought. [Interlude] She is continually talking shit, and she never stops. She insists on driving this right to the bone and it aggravates more than anything else, but also prolongs this seemingly neverending fight she insists on waging against not just ME but EVERYONE. It is disciuraging relative to the viability of this relationship. (More to come...stay tuned)

Comments

Popular Posts