Days Go By II



And so, days go by. Still I think of you. Taste you on my lips. feel you on my fingertips. All across my skin.

Days go by and sill I think of you.  Days when I couldn't LIVE without you.  

Without you....

I still think about you every day. I fill wonder where I went so wrong....as to put you off me the way you say I actually have.

Or, is someone in your ear? That much is fucking obvious, and there person will pay. all i takes you single man in w/ the police. I'm confident in the forthcoming result. Pleus I sealed her fate...w/ her child and her people. I can only laugh when I think of who I spoke to regarding what shes done. 

Unfortunately for me, you are not so clear cut. You I am still in love with. DESPITE everything. I'm not entirely sure how to deal with you, my feelings for you, or even how to move forward. And, really, I'm kidding myself. Like I had a choice.

you didn't give me one. You did exactly what I almost always knew you would, and even whet you TOLD ME you intended to do ... Leave the first chance you got.  And you did.

Now, I don't have a choice. Doesn't matter how bad I want you back. There's nothing I can say or do that will change your mind now. Why I continue to think about it new eludes me.




Comments

Popular Posts