Lingering...

 She lingers.  On and on.  Despite having met many new women, sexing more than one, I remain hollow and empty.  I think about her A LOT.  Way more often than I thought I would.  I remind myself that this is what I wanted.  Me.  I wanted this.  And I got what I wanted.  It helps when I go through it in my mind and relate it to my expenses.  They are FAR lower now, and especially with the removal of that pest, Autumn, I've converted an expense into an income stream.  Not bad, right?


THEN WHY DO I STILL THINK ABOUT HER??


It is quite frustrating and distracting and I've no one to thank for it but myself.  I am the one thinking about it...It's BEYOND irritating.  And I would like top relive the condition as soon as possible.

There is Sarah G.  Ohh (and this is how I know she passes), this girl is dangerous.  and she doesn't linger, unfortunately.  She is a girl of the night, and an elegant one at that. 
Seemingly super-polite, cultured, a bit uneducated, but shrewd and smart.  Gorgeous Jamaican-Chinese. Now that I think about it - SHE lingers...

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts