The FOUR

So here I am.  Again.  At once bitter and in sheer anxious anticipation.  It's two stories and each deserve a telling.  But, it's the same old story, the same old song and dance, my friends.  I am fast falling for someone whom I know very little about and yet still looking back with some regrets.  Just some though.

Sarah.  Sheer anxiety.  Sheer anxious anticipation of her return.  I don't know if she'll decide to keep me or discard me.  As of now, no one knows, especially not me.  And that is what is driving this anxiety, in part.  In greater part, I expect to see her again.  In a month or something.  She's just like someone I used to know - Kayia.  One of the hottest, sexiest, most amazing people I have ever known.  Easily ranking in the top three hottest ever, for me.  No one could touch it.  EXCEPT ME.  I remember Kaiya distinctly and always will.  Just like I dream of Sarah now.  ALREADY the mark is left.  IDK if it was the feeling I got when I saw the beauty, the same
e feeling I had with Katherine - and I genuinely never thought I would say that - or if it is just one of my organs (brain, heart, dick, IDK) playing tricks on the whole.  Whatever it is, it's affecting me.  It's driving me.  It's making me fall in love.  Again.  For a VERY dangerous woman...

Bri.  Sheer bitterness and building.  I started this post with her in mind, but since speaking about Sarah, they have been forgotten.  And this is one of the things so attractive to me.

Vanessa.  What to do with this growing. ans worsening situation?  Time *must* tell.

Kelli.  I don't even know where to start, but wherever I do it is all bad.  ALL OF IT.

That's FOUR since I broke with that cunt in the #2 mention - and she doesn't even deserve that.  Not bad, so far..

Popular Posts