it took less than a week

well it took less than a week for her to flip and frankly I should have seen it coming. it really hurts worse than I thought it would. I wish things were different and I wish I could figure out I,how to make this work but she totally prevents that so I have to look elsewhere. I don't know how else to get this off my chest I talk to people about it and now I'm writing about it but this is very very painful for me. I don't think she knows what she wants let alone what somebody else - want and I don't think she's capable of loving at all. all things considered that's a reasonable conclusion but that love is unreasonable my love is not reasonable ever and -- right now my heart is totally in control I have to not let that be. I don't feel like I have a choice I don't know what to do or feel,I'm totally lost yet again and now I'm totally alone too. my worst fear realized.

add to that the fact that my roommate is a threat or my former roommate is a threat in more ways than one things don't promise you hear from me much longer.

Comments

Popular Posts